Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Note To You

You don't get it.

Just go away.

You don't want to know.

Just let it be.


I don't want to talk.

Be quiet for a while.

I don't want to laugh.

Be realistic for once.


It's not supposed to be fun.

Don't you get that?

It's not supposed to be easy.

Don't be naive.


I've fallen into a hole.

But I don't want out.

I've gone completely numb.

But I don't want the pain.


That's as much as I'm explaining.

I'll say no more.

That's as much as you'll ever know.

I'll let you assume the rest.

                                                                                             
Promise to always....

Smile    Be Happy   Look at the bright side   Be selfless

                                  Be Yourself.

1 comment:

  1. I miss seeing you, I hope all is well, I know you are probably busy in the real world, just wanted you to know I was thinking about you my friend.

    ReplyDelete